- You must be 16 to enter this competition.
- All participants must be insured for injuries (personal or federation). We will have first aid ready, but we ar NOT responsable for injuries.
- No entries on the day itself. All entries go via smoothcomp and inscription will close on Wednesday 20th of april at 11.59pm.
Rules of the game
This is a SUBMISSION ONLY event with overtime rules.
There is a double knock out system to ensure at least 2 fights for every athlete.
Rules and allowed submissions are the same for all categories.
- Beginner: White belts/ training for 1 to 3 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu) with little to no experience in no-gi
- Advanced: Blue belt/ training for 3 tot 5 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu) with some experience
- Elite: Purple belt and up/ training over 5 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu)
- Man: - 65 / -70 / -76 / -83 / -91 / +91
- Woman: -58 / -65 / + 65
NO TOLERANCE on weight
Come and weigh in at least 1H before your categorie starts.
- Beginner: 6 min
- Advanced: 8 min
- Elite: 10 min
1 x 1 min overtime for each athlete
Watch this video to know all about EBI overtime!
Choose a position: spider web or back take.
From this position, you have one minute to submit your opponent.
- One person submits: this person is the winner.
- Both submit: fastest submission is the winner.
- No person submits: person with the fastest escape wins.
- No person submits and no person escapes: the referee will choose a winner based on the overtime submission efforts.