- The organisation is free to put people from different divisions together.
- You need to have a valid insurance or be affiliated through your club (this can also be for wrestling, mma, judo, etc.), the organisation is not accountable for any injuries during the event.
- No entries on the day itself. All entries go via smoothcomp and inscription will close on Wednesday 17th of may at 11.59pm.
- Teens boys (13 to 15 yo): -34/ -38/ -42/ -46/ -50/ - 55/ -60/ -66/ +66
- Teens girls (13 to 15yo): -34/ -38/ -42/ -46/ -50/ - 55/ -60/ -66/ +66
- Man: -65 / -70 / -76 / -83 / -91 / +91
- Woman: -58 / -65 / + 65
- Open Men adult**
- Open Women adult**
200gr TOLERANCE on weight!
Come and weigh in at least 1H before your categorie starts.
**OPEN category is only for people that compete in their own division first.
- Beginner: If this is your first bjj/ grappling competition or have never won a competition, have less than 2 years of experience, you should sign up here.
- Advanced: If you have done already multiple tournaments, have easily won your first tournaments, have more than 2 years of experience, you should sign up here.
- Beginner: White belts/ training for 1 to 3 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu) with little to no experience in no-gi
- Advanced: Blue belt/ training for 3 tot 5 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu) with some experience in competition
- Elite: Purple belt and up/ training over 5 years (mma, wrestling, jiujitsu)
- Teens Beginner & Advanced: 4 min
- Aduts Beginner: 6 min
- Aduts Advanced: 8 min
- Aduts Elite: 10 min
Rules of the game
Teens can only submit with following techniques:
- Straight armbar from top or bottom position
- Triangle (without pulling the head)
- Rear naked choke
--> When there is no submission within the regulated time both athletes will start in a neutral position standing up for an extra 1 min. If there is no submission here, the referee will decide on the winner. The referee has the final word.
This is a SUBMISSION ONLY event with overtime rules.
There is a double knock out system to ensure at least 2 fights for every athlete.
Rules and allowed submissions are the same for all categories.
1 x 1 min overtime for each athlete
Watch this video to know all about EBI overtime!
Choose a position: spider web or back take.
From this position, you have one minute to submit your opponent.
- One person submits: this person is the winner.
- Both submit: fastest submission is the winner.
- No person submits: person with the fastest escape wins.
- No person submits and no person escapes: the referee will choose a winner based on the overtime submission efforts.